STICKERS!!!!!

Even though I collect and sell vintage stickers, I'm always in the market for purchasing vintage 80's and 90's stickers as well. If you have a sticker collection that you are wondering what to do with, please contact us at missmidie.stickerstore@gmail.com Thanks! :)




God Bless!!

♥ Jesus loves YOU and died for YOU! Yes, YOU! No matter what you have done. Only through Him may we enter Heaven. ♥

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Still waiting? lol


Well guys, I will be setting up a few photo sharing accounts and start taking and loading up pictures of my whole collection soon. Though, I ended up purchasing another pretty large collection of stickers that will need to be sorted out first before I can begin that large task of photographing. I will also be adding a few of these "new" stickers to my sticker collection and everything in my collection will probably end up changing a bit so instead of starting the whole picture process now I am going to wait until I have EVERYTHING ready. lol

I am really anxious to get started here but I must remind myself that patience is a virtue. ;) And I greatly appreciate the patience you awesome folks have as well as I know I have been a bit slow at getting my whole collection posted and I've been keeping you all waiting so long. So, I have included yet another photo of my 80's sticker albums to help keep the excitement going. ;) Thanks guys and God bless!!


ttfn

Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment