STICKERS!!!!!

Even though I collect and sell vintage stickers, I'm always in the market for purchasing vintage 80's and 90's stickers as well. If you have a sticker collection that you are wondering what to do with, please contact us at missmidie.stickerstore@gmail.com Thanks! :)




God Bless!!

♥ Jesus loves YOU and died for YOU! Yes, YOU! No matter what you have done. Only through Him may we enter Heaven. ♥

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Just Posted New Pics...Lisa Frank

I finally just posted pictures of my Lisa Frank collection if you want to take a peek. Boy, it takes some time to do that whole process...but I'm getting more done. lol ;) Some you'll notice seem like repeats mixed in there because I have combined the LFs from my unicorn album and the ones from my brands albums together there. So I do have a few dupes.

And I also added pictures of my actual childhood collection too. But those are all stuck to the pages unfortunately. :(


I do have a few more pages of LFs to add when I get pictures of a collection I am working on. I am trying to recreate my entire childhood collection best I can from memory as I had several albums. lol So I would also like to add pictures of that collection when I get them. Ugh, so much to photo...so little time. lol

Anyway, the link is at the right if you want to stop in and check it out. Thanks!!


ttfn

1 comment:

  1. This is great! I recognize some of the same ones from my own collection, especially the long and skinny LF stickers.

    ReplyDelete