STICKERS!!!!!

Even though I collect and sell vintage stickers, I'm always in the market for purchasing vintage 80's and 90's stickers as well. If you have a sticker collection that you are wondering what to do with, please contact us at missmidie.stickerstore@gmail.com Thanks! :)




God Bless!!

♥ Jesus loves YOU and died for YOU! Yes, YOU! No matter what you have done. Only through Him may we enter Heaven. ♥

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Updated!!

Just updated a few pictures of my personal sticker collections on Flickr. :) You'll find the links below if you scroll down on the right side of this page. 


I've updated my Lisa Frank sticker collection as well as adding a new collection of mine...my recreated childhood sticker collection. It's full of stickers I once had as a child. Some I still have in my original childhood album while others are long gone for one reason or another. So those were collected purely by memory. Sad thing is I know I can't remember all that I had as a child which is a bit depressing.  

Anyways, I hope you will enjoy viewing the updated pictures. It was long overdue. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment