STICKERS!!!!!

Even though I collect and sell vintage stickers, I'm always in the market for purchasing vintage 80's and 90's stickers as well. If you have a sticker collection that you are wondering what to do with, please contact us at missmidie.stickerstore@gmail.com Thanks! :)




God Bless!!

Jesus loves YOU and died for YOU! Yes, YOU! No matter what you have done. Only through Him may we enter Heaven.

Monday, May 11, 2009

So where did the name "Miss Midie" come from?

I had sold artwork on eBay for a while and when I decided I wanted to sell stickers I didn't want to use that account and get my customers all mixed up and confused so I needed a new account just for buying and selling these wonderful vintage stickers.

I decided to name my new account after one of our cats of course. :o) She is a beautiful jet black cat with a white marking on her neck as well as white all over her tummy. We named her "Midie" which is short for Midnight. And one day when talking to her "Miss Midie" came out my mouth and it stuck as it sounded just right for her. So that was my new sticker account name and I used a piece of my artwork with a black cat for my avatar which all just seemed to fit perfectly as well.



So I know it might have seemed like a bit of an odd name but when you see just what it means it's actually really cute. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment