STICKERS!!!!!

Even though I collect and sell vintage stickers, I'm always in the market for purchasing vintage 80's and 90's stickers as well. If you have a sticker collection that you are wondering what to do with, please contact us at missmidie.stickerstore@gmail.com Thanks! :)




God Bless!!

Jesus loves YOU and died for YOU! Yes, YOU! No matter what you have done. Only through Him may we enter Heaven.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

2 More Album Lots Now On eBay

Hello everybody, I listed a total of 4 more albums on eBay today. I really need to clean house and make some room in here and that means some of these extras stix gotta go. lol I might list one or two more in the next few weeks so please keep watch if any of you collectors are interested. Thanks so much guys and have a great week!! ;)

ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment