STICKERS!!!!!

Even though I collect and sell vintage stickers, I'm always in the market for purchasing vintage 80's and 90's stickers as well. If you have a sticker collection that you are wondering what to do with, please contact us at missmidie.stickerstore@gmail.com Thanks! :)




God Bless!!

Jesus loves YOU and died for YOU! Yes, YOU! No matter what you have done. Only through Him may we enter Heaven.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

A World Of Unicorn Stickers!

Hello folks :), I just started a new blog for unicorn/pegasus stickers ONLY as those are my all-time favorite stickers and I felt it fitting to create the very first unicorn stickers website for all you awesome uni and sticker collectors out there to use. I will be compiling as much info, links, and pics about unicorn stickers as I can fit on there...all coming soon so check on there often please. ☺ Thanks!

http://missmidies-unicorn-sticker-collection.blogspot.com/

ttfn

1 comment:

  1. Great post you have posted.Thanks a lot for posting this nice post.

    ReplyDelete