STICKERS!!!!!

Even though I collect and sell vintage stickers, I'm always in the market for purchasing vintage 80's and 90's stickers as well. If you have a sticker collection that you are wondering what to do with, please contact us at missmidie.stickerstore@gmail.com Thanks! :)




God Bless!!

Jesus loves YOU and died for YOU! Yes, YOU! No matter what you have done. Only through Him may we enter Heaven.

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Finished Listing!!

The wait is finally over!!! I just finished listing the almost 100 new listings of vintage 80's stickers tonight on our vintage sticker website

Please check under "New" listings section on our vintage sticker website to view them all. Thank you for your patience guys! I hope you all enjoy!! :)

I'll post here again when the next wave of new listings will be.

Our Website 

ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment