STICKERS!!!!!

Even though I collect and sell vintage stickers, I'm always in the market for purchasing vintage 80's and 90's stickers as well. If you have a sticker collection that you are wondering what to do with, please contact us at missmidie.stickerstore@gmail.com Thanks! :)




God Bless!!

Jesus loves YOU and died for YOU! Yes, YOU! No matter what you have done. Only through Him may we enter Heaven.

Friday, November 27, 2009

Selling a MASSIVE collection soon!!!

I've been pretty busy here, but I hope you all had a richly blessed and joyful Thanksgiving. I know we did and I am truly thankful for it. ;) Everything turned out wonderful except how tuckered out I am now. lol But that's what the leftovers are for right?...so mom can get a week's worth of recouping.

Though unfortunately, my hubby was just laid off again for the second time right before this Thanksgiving. So I decided to sell off most of a large collection of stickers I acquired not too long ago and I will be listing it on eBay in the next few days here. It's a massive collection of 7 full albums with a total of about 350+ pages of late 1970's and early 1980's vintage stickers in pretty good condition. I will be posting pictures of the complete collection and having a link in the eBay auction for you to get to see all the stickers that are included with this massive huge lot. But, because it is so large, this collection will have a reserve though I will also consider any reasonable "Buy It Now" offers as well. Though, if the albums do not meet the reserve I probably will just continue to part them out as single mods and sheets.

Here is the link to see all photos of what's in the albums - What's In Those 7 Albums?

I have included a couple pictures here of the albums that will be up for sale for you to get a quick sneak peek if you would like. ;) There are a bunch of mods in this collection but actually has mostly sheets. At any rate, it is a crazy amount of vintage stickers here.






Well, I should get back to nursing this silly cold I just got today from such an energy demanding last few days. I need to regain my strength so I can get to the large task of getting this auction listed for all you wonderful collectors out there. ;) You all take care and have a wonderful weekend!! God bless!!

ttfn

**UPDATE** I will be listing this massive collection this evening (Sunday, November 29th) on eBay as I now have everything ready to go. Good luck to all you awesome collectors out there. ;)

3 comments:

  1. Howdee!

    I had no idea you were destashing :).

    Now that I do, I will definitely make sure to have a look at your collection ;).

    I've been curious for quite a while now.

    Anyways - you take care for now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello to you too :o), this actually isn't my personal collection. This is part of another collection I found a few weeks ago and am just selling it as a whole rather than parting it out. ;)

    My personal collection is a bit bigger than this and I seriously don't know if I could ever part with it. lol Especially the unis!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, huge collection.

    I've been trying to find an empty reusable sticker album for years. Do you ever come across empty or new albums, where stickers can be stuck in, removed, stuck back?

    ReplyDelete