STICKERS!!!!!

Even though I collect and sell vintage stickers, I'm always in the market for purchasing vintage 80's and 90's stickers as well. If you have a sticker collection that you are wondering what to do with, please contact us at missmidie.stickerstore@gmail.com Thanks! :)




God Bless!!

Jesus loves YOU and died for YOU! Yes, YOU! No matter what you have done. Only through Him may we enter Heaven.

Friday, December 4, 2009

Finally Working On Redoing Stix Pix

Okay, you guys are going to be noticing a lot of my pictures missing and albums no longer available and not a whole lot of pics posted at the moment...I'm finally working on getting this 9 album collection of mine posted. So please be patient as things are moved around, deleted, redone, and added to. lol

I am starting with my unicorn album and will be working on taking and editing pictures of it for the next several days now. But I will post when the album is completed and ready for viewing again. ;)

Again, thank you for your patience and make sure to check back soon and often for things changing. Have a great weekend guys!!

ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment