STICKERS!!!!!

Even though I collect and sell vintage stickers, I'm always in the market for purchasing vintage 80's and 90's stickers as well. If you have a sticker collection that you are wondering what to do with, please contact us at missmidie.stickerstore@gmail.com Thanks! :)




God Bless!!

Jesus loves YOU and died for YOU! Yes, YOU! No matter what you have done. Only through Him may we enter Heaven.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Albums for sale

Okay, I decided to break up that huge 7 album collection and I am now selling each album individually. I have 2 currently posted on eBay and a different separate one not part of that set for sale on Etsy. So I now have a total of 3 albums currently up for sale for any folks out there looking for full albums to purchase. And the best news is almost all the stickers in the albums are in great condition. ;)

I will be listing a couple of those albums each month. And, I'll keep you all updated when more of them will be listed or if any are purchased. Thanks!!

***UPDATE!! - first 2 albums on eBay are now SOLD!! More to be listed in about 2 weeks! And album on Etsy has been moved to eBay!!


ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment