STICKERS!!!!!

Even though I collect and sell vintage stickers, I'm always in the market for purchasing vintage 80's and 90's stickers as well. If you have a sticker collection that you are wondering what to do with, please contact us at missmidie.stickerstore@gmail.com Thanks! :)




God Bless!!

Jesus loves YOU and died for YOU! Yes, YOU! No matter what you have done. Only through Him may we enter Heaven.

Friday, January 1, 2010

Sticker Album For Sale Now Posted On eBay

I hope the New Year so far has been a good one for all you awesome collectors out there. ;) It's so far been rather cold for us here. We are supposed to get down to -25 below tonight...brrr! lol But that's January for us.

Well, I just wanted to let anyone who may be interested know that I have listed a 42 page 80's sticker album for sale in my eBay listings. I have also included in the listing a link to view all the pictures of the album. I will be listing 10 more albums between eBay and Etsy in the near future but I have one listed for you so far. ;)

Thank so much...and stay warm!! ;) Happy New Year!!!!

ttfn

6 comments:

  1. are you interested in buying stickers? I have several from 1980. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have around 35 albums with 30 pages in each front an back I would like to sale from the 1980-90s call or email alltoprusty@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have around 35 albums with 30 pages in each front an back I would like to sale from the 1980-90s call or email alltoprusty@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have around 35 albums with 30 pages in each front an back I would like to sale from the 1980-90s call or email alltoprusty@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete