STICKERS!!!!!

Even though I collect and sell vintage stickers, I'm always in the market for purchasing vintage 80's and 90's stickers as well. If you have a sticker collection that you are wondering what to do with, please contact us at missmidie.stickerstore@gmail.com Thanks! :)




God Bless!!

Jesus loves YOU and died for YOU! Yes, YOU! No matter what you have done. Only through Him may we enter Heaven.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Just Posted New Pics...Lisa Frank

I finally just posted pictures of my Lisa Frank collection if you want to take a peek. Boy, it takes some time to do that whole process...but I'm getting more done. lol ;) Some you'll notice seem like repeats mixed in there because I have combined the LFs from my unicorn album and the ones from my brands albums together there. So I do have a few dupes.

And I also added pictures of my actual childhood collection too. But those are all stuck to the pages unfortunately. :(


I do have a few more pages of LFs to add when I get pictures of a collection I am working on. I am trying to recreate my entire childhood collection best I can from memory as I had several albums. lol So I would also like to add pictures of that collection when I get them. Ugh, so much to photo...so little time. lol

Anyway, the link is at the right if you want to stop in and check it out. Thanks!!


ttfn

1 comment:

  1. This is great! I recognize some of the same ones from my own collection, especially the long and skinny LF stickers.

    ReplyDelete