STICKERS!!!!!

Even though I collect and sell vintage stickers, I'm always in the market for purchasing vintage 80's and 90's stickers as well. If you have a sticker collection that you are wondering what to do with, please contact us at missmidie.stickerstore@gmail.com Thanks! :)




God Bless!!

Jesus loves YOU and died for YOU! Yes, YOU! No matter what you have done. Only through Him may we enter Heaven.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Unicorn Album Pics Done

Just stopping in to say that I finally got all the pictures done from my unicorn albums...FINALLY!! lol So they are ready for viewing if you want to take a peek. I also updated a few of the pictures in the album as I got a few more uni stix that I added. ;)

Thanks so much for your patience, guys. Now I just have to finish posting the rest of my collection. Ugh! lol

ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment